If you plan to register a company, one of the first tasks, that you must complete, is to open a bank account for a company. To do this, you will need professional help, as some banks complicate the task. For example, a number of banks require applicants to personally visit a bank. Other banks insist, that a client provide a letter of recommendation from another bank, duly translated and certified. There are also banks, that do not engage in dialogue with customers, whose annual turnover does not exceed €500 thousand.
Opening a corporate account for a company may present a number of problems. As already noted, there are many requirements for a client, as well as tough rules to combat money laundering. Nevertheless, if you are interested in opening an account for a company, IQD Consulting experts have prepared attractive options:
- To open an account with Sberbank, Serbia. This bank offers a full range of banking services to small and medium-sized businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals. Pay attention: you can open an account for Forex or gambling in Serbia. You also have an opportunity to open a bank account remotely.
- To open an account with Bank One in Mauritius. A main objective of the bank is to provide small and medium-sized businesses with safe and efficient banking services. You can open accounts for non-risk activities with Bank One. A special condition for opening an account is the availability of financial statements. Opening a bank account with Bank One remotely is possible.
- To open an account with Bakai Bank, Kyrgyzstan. This is a large Kyrgyz bank, showing a stable financial growth. Three times recognized as the best bank in Kyrgyzstan, it has a developed infrastructure. It is possible to open a bank account for Forex without a license, but the structure should be clear to the bank. Opening an account with Bakai Bank remotely is also possible. The account can be opened within 3 months.
- To open an account with Ziraat Bankasi, Turkey. This is a Turkish state bank, founded in 1863. It is the second largest Turkish bank. It provides services in the areas of payment systems, lending and investment verification. It opens accounts for non-resident, however, a structure of the company should be clear to the bank. The account can be opened within 2 months.
- Opening an account with BNP Paribas in Poland. It is a universal bank, listed on the Warsaw Stock Exchange. It is possible to open a corporate account for an English, Hong Kong, European LTD with a direct structure.
- Opening an account with OTP Bank, Hungary. It is the largest commercial bank in Hungary. It opens accounts with a direct structure for English, Hong Kong and European LTD. It is possible to open a corporate account for partnerships with OTP Bank, if the beneficiary is a general partner. Opening an account remotely is possible. The account can be opened within 2-3 months.
- Opening an account with North Cyprus with Fortress Bank. You can open an account with Fortress Bank for a company with a risk-free activity remotely. A bank contributes to the development of the local economy, also operates at the international level. It offers services to both private and corporate clients. You can open an account with Fortress Bank for an offshore company remotely under a risk-free activity.
- Opening an account with Banco Atlantico Europa, Portugal. The Portuguese bank, a headquartered in Lisbon, promotes a variety of customer support services, aimed at increasing financial affordability. You can open an account with Banco Atlantico Europa for risky activities, for example, open a corporate account for an Estonian crypto-exchange or open an account for LP and LTD. Opening account with Banco Atlantico Europa remotely is possible.
- Opening a corporate account with Pacific Private Bank in Vanuatu. A bank develops individual investment solutions, offers to open a corporate account for risky activities remotely.
- Guaranteed solutions for opening accounts for SWIFT payments;
- Guaranteed solutions for account opening for SEPA payments;
- The acceptance of companies with non-risk activities from risk jurisdictions;
- The acceptance of companies with risky activities from non-risk jurisdictions.
Although a number of financial institutions still offer services to companies from tax-free jurisdictions, there are still fewer such firms. This is especially true for European banks, which, for regulatory reasons, simply do not have the ability to serve such companies.
However, there are solutions to this problem. One of them is to register a company in low-tax European countries such as Hungary or the Czech Republic, combined with sound tax planning.
IQD Consulting experts are ready to provide professional assistance in opening accounts, as well as offer your consideration existing alternative solutions.