Registering an IBC in the Seychelles is governed by the Law on International Commercial Companies. It is a tax-free organization.
IQD Consulting experts will conduct comprehensive advice on registering a commercial organization in the Seychelles, provide recommendations on opening an account in a Seychelles bank.
- an income tax is 0%;
- a stamp duty is 0%.
An official currency is rupee. You can use euro, dollar, others for settlements.
Qualified IQD Consulting experts will provide you with recommendations on tax issues and asset protection in the Seychelles.
- you need 1 director, 1 shareholder;
- you can register a Seychelles company remotely;
- an information about founders is confidential;
- a Meeting of shareholders can be held anywhere in a world;
- bearer shares is available.
- A proposed authorized capital is 100,000 USD, divided into 100,000 shares with a par value of 1 USD;
- A presence in Seychelles of a registered office and a registration agent, a prohibition of business activities in Seychelles;
- Bearer shares are allowed.
- Annual reporting is required;
- Double tax agreements do not affect IBCs.
If you want to register an IBC in Seychelles, remember, please that a name of such enterprise must contain: “Limited”, “LTD”, “Corporation”, “Corp.”, “Incorporated”, “Inc.”. Restrictions are: “Bank”, “Trust”, “Insurance”, etc. It is forbidden to indicate previously used names or offensive words.
Entrepreneurs, who seek for favorable terms of confidentiality, a limited liability, an asset protection, should request for personal advice on registering a company in the Seychelles from experienced IQD Consulting specialists. Also, you can buy an existing company in the Seychelles.