Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Moldova in 2020
Benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction are:
- A favorable geographical position;
- Low tax rates;
- The quick process of establishing a company;
- The ability to register a company without a personal presence.
A business registration costs from 900 €
Dates are from 7 days
Moldova is a European jurisdiction. Developed areas are: an agriculture and a winemaking. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Republic of Moldova became an independent state. Those, who wish to set up a company in Moldova, should familiarize themselves with peculiarities of this country.
- registering a Corporation in Moldova;
- registering an LLP in Moldova;
- registering a representative office in Moldova.
Basic requirements of the LLC (SRL):
- 1 director and 1 shareholder of any nationality.
- The min authorized fund is 300 USD.
- A submission of audit and financial statements to the commercial register of Moldova are annually.
- The beneficiary’s personal visit is not needed.
Key nuances of the AO (SA):
- Used by investors, who would like to trade stocks in regulated commercial markets.
- The min paid up capital is 1100 USD.
- 1 director and 1 shareholder, a residence does not matter.
- An audit financial statements is annually.
- can be 100% foreign;
- the subject can participate only in non-profit events, for example, a market research.
Benefits of registering a company in Moldova:
- a corporate tax rate is 12%. The tax structure is similar to the EU;
- no requirements for the presence of a local office;
- the beneficiary and the secretary do not need a visit to the country (in the process of registering the Moldovan LLC);
- A personal visit is required for one shareholder and one director (in the process of registering a Joint-Stock Company in Moldova).
- 50% tax deduction for the income, derived from the export of goods from SEZ;
- 25% reduction in a corporate tax on all other income;
- profits, derived from goods, exported from the SEZ, are exempted from taxes for 3 years a (minimum investment of $1,000,000);
- profits, derived from goods, exported from the SEZ, are exempted from taxes for 5 years (a minimum investment of $5,000,000).
Moldova has signed double taxation avoidance agreements with 48 countries, including: Austria, Belgium, France, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Bulgaria, Canada, China, France, Germany, Ireland.
In most cases, dividends, transferred from a subsidiary, registered in Moldova to a parent company, are not subject to taxation.
If you have decided to register a company in Moldova, it is worth considering:
- some documents require a translation into the local language - Romanian;
- a certain type of activity may require a license to conduct business.
Qualified legal assistance
Experienced lawyers of our company will be able to help you to organize a business abroad. We will provide consulting and support services at every stage of company registration in Moldova.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.