Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Obtaining a gambling license in Antigua and Barbuda in 2020
Benefits of obtaining a license in this jurisdiction:
- A license provides the opportunity to work with customers from the UK;
- The international activities of companies are tax-free;
- The islands have international partners, to whom you can provide your services;
- A liberal legislation for online gambling;
- Fast review of license applications.
If you want to obtain permits for gambling, pay attention to:
- The applicable jurisdiction;
- A taxation;
- A license cost;
- Technical standards;
The main reasons for obtaining a gambling license in Antigua and Barbuda:
- Players are guaranteed reliable and honest rules. Players choose gambling sites with the appropriate license.
- This kind of permission will be required to open a bank account in Antigua and Barbuda, to conclude agreements on bank carat transactions.
- Gambling without special permits is criminally punishable.
In 1994, this jurisdiction was the first to issue licenses to betting and gambling organizations.
This is a region that, in judicial proceedings in the United States, has chosen a right to grant gambling permits.
By applying for licenses in Antigua and Barbuda, you will receive permissions to:
The local government is very strict in issuing permits for this type of activity:
- Operators must register/verify players (a confirmation of name, a date of birth, a place of residence).
- Minors are not allowed to play.
- The operator should do everything possible to promote fair play and not allow players to use online casinos to launder money.
- Data on possible gambling addiction should be posted on gambling sites.
- To obtain a license in Antigua and Barbuda, you must register an International Business Corporation in this jurisdiction.
- The bodies, that control this kind of activity, must fully receive data on companies, owners, officials, shareholders (owning more than 5% of the shares), investments for the last three years, as well as credit data of members of the board of directors.
- Nominee services are used for confidentiality.
- Presence of a registered local office.
- A standard corporate tax rate is 35%. Operators pay 3% of net winnings.
- If the main server operates in Antigua and Barbuda, then the company has the right to host servers outside the country.
- A company should have a certificate, confirms the authenticity, a reliability of the software.
- The licensing process takes 2-3 weeks, the registration of enterprises in Antigua and Barbuda takes 3 weeks.
A government exempts local commercial firms from paying taxes, regarding the import of necessary equipment (computers, telecommunications devices, etc.).
A license, issued in this jurisdiction, is easily accepted by major states of the gaming industry. Also, this state is not on the black list of offshore companies in the United Kingdom, which allows working with clients from the UK.
Please note, a non-compliance with legal conditions for gambling, gives the government the right to revoke the license.
Possible reasons for revoking a license:
- the transfer of a license to third parties;
- a misuse of tax benefits;
- the provision of false information;
- a failure to fulfill obligations to players;
- a placing the false information on the site;
- an inconsistent software changes.
The specialists of IQD Consulting will help you to collect the package of necessary documents, to register a legal entity, to obtain a license in Antigua and Barbuda with easy.
Our company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website.