Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Abu Dhabi Airports Free Zone in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- An independent legislative regulation;
- The possibility of 100% non-residency;
- The possibility of exemption from taxes within the free zone;
- A fast registration process.
A business registration costs from 20 500 €
A company registration period is from 14 daysDetailed information
A business sphere has been created at the Abu Dhabi International Airport, by which the government of Abu Dhabi expands a business park management and logistics centers at the international airports of Abu Dhabi, Al Ain and at the Batin Airport.
The Free Zone in Abu Dhabi, UAE has warehousing and office space, that you can rent or buy. The region is also represented by a wide range of business sectors, in which you can register a company in Abu-Dhabi.
Advantages of the Free Zone in Abu Dhabi:
- 100% renewal of capital and profit;
- the possibility of full ownership of a foreign company;
- a corporate tax is 0% (within the designated territory);
- an income tax - 0% (within the designated territory);
- a high level of import/export due to its advantageous strategic location near the airport;
- a registration within 14-20 days;
- democratic principles of obtaining licenses;
- developed IT technologies;
- a high level of development of telecommunication services;
Free Zones at the airports of Abu Dhabi, Al Batin and Al Ain provide the following options:
- The opportunity to get a land for long term rent.
- The opportunity to rent or ro buy ready-made storage facilities (maximum 2,880 m2).
- The opportunity to rent or to buy offices.
- The presence of a large number of business centers, as well as workstations at the Abu Dhabi airport.
To organize a business in Abu Dhabi, you can choose one of the following legal forms:
- LLC in the Free Zone (for corporations and individuals);
- A subsidiary of a foreign company or a company in the UAE.
You can obtain the following types of licenses: a commercial, a service, and an industrial licenses. The amount of money that must be paid in order to obtain a license is from 15,000 to 50,000 dirhams.
In the Free Zone of Abu Dhabi you can obtain licenses for the following activities:
- The aviation, a space, the airlines and the air shows;
- The airlines with charter flights;
- A flight control service;
- A logistics, a transport and a storage;
- A marketing industry;
- An easy production;
- A technology;
- A trade;
- A consulting;
- The science;
- The pharmaceuticals.
To register a foreign branch/company in the UAE/LLC, you must provide the required documents:
- An application for a license;
- A business plan;
- A trade license/registration certificate;
- A color copy of passport;
- A copy of the manager’s visa;
- A financial report for two years;
- A company charter.
Note: all documents of foreign companies must be notarized in the country of origin and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE.
To register an LLC in Abu-Dhabi (for individuals), you will also need (in addition to the main list of documents) a copy of the visa of the Director General of the new legal entity and a copy of the visa of the shareholders of the new legal entity;
The required share capital ranges from 36,950 to 246,200 euros.
After you registered a company in the Free Zone, you can use your capital to finance the daily activities of the company.
If you decide to register a company in the Free Zone of Abu Dhabi Airports, contact the experienced IQ Decision specialists, who will also assist in opening an account in the UAE.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.