Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Anguilla in 2020
Benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A taxation is minimized;
- The company can register both an individual and a legal entity;
- The ensuring confidentiality at the legislative level;
- No reporting requirements;
- It is possible to register a business remotely.
A company registration is from 3950 €
A duration of the registration is from 7 daysDetailed information
Anguilla is a self-governing overseas territory of Great Britain, located on the archipelago of islands in the Caribbean. The area of the state is just over 100 square kilometers, and the population does not exceed 15 thousand people. Like most of these island states, in Anguilla, most of the economy comes from the tourism business, as well as revenues from state duties paid by owners, who decide to register offshore companies in Anguilla.
- An offshore company in this jurisdiction is exempt from taxes such as an income tax, VAT and the like, the only exception is the need to pay a state duty annually in the amount equivalent to 200 USD.
- The confidentiality of shareholders and founders is guaranteed by the IBC act, adopted by the country in 2000.
- Registration of a company in Anguilla is possible with at least one director and one shareholder, in principle, these roles can be combined in one person.
- Both individuals and legal entities can act as founders and shareholders.
- It is possible to open a company in Anguilla as a nominee director, including through representatives of our company.
- There are no requirements for holding shareholders meetings, as well as for their venue.
- There are no requirements for filing tax reports, as well as requirements for the mandatory presence of an accountant.
- Tax reporting must be maintained and presented in cases established by a local law.
- conduct a business with companies and individuals resident in Anguilla;
- it is forbidden to engage in real estate transactions in Anguilla;
- conduct a business in the field of banking services and insurance, except in cases, where the company is licensed.
Another of the requirements for registering an offshore in Anguilla is the opening of a corporate bank account in Anguilla in one of the local banks. However, this requirement does not cause any difficulties, since the state has developed the banking services sector, which allows you to open a corporate account in Anguilla, as well as to open a personal offshore account in Anguilla. As banks, where you can open an account in Anguilla, we can mention Caribbean Commercial Investment Bank, Foreign Commerce Bank Limited, National Bank of Anguilla. These banks are the largest in the country and offer their customers a decent range of services for opening and maintaining accounts from anywhere in the world.
In addition to all advantages, it is possible to open an offshore in Anguilla remotely, through a licensed registration agent, using the ACORN online registration network. Such a service is also available through our company.
If you are interested in opening an international business with a maximum profit and want to set up an offshore in Anguilla, or open an offshore account in the Caribbean, contact our company representatives to clarify all details and terms of registration of the company, as well as legal services, that we can offer you.
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.