Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Arkansasin 2020
The jurisdiction is characterized by several advantages:
- One of the economically developed states of the USA;
- Several types of legal forms of enterprise are available;
- Tax preferences for certain types of business activities;
- A flexible tax system;
- The ability to open an account remotely.
A business registration isfrom 1650 €
A duration of the company registration in Arkansas is from 14 daysDetailed information
As a rule, registering a company in Arkansas or any state of America is a fairly quick procedure. A business registration is debugged like a clock in the US
Arkansas is an American state in the south of the United States, whose border is surrounded by the Mississippi and Francis Rivers. Neighboring states are Texas, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Missouri and Louisiana. A capital is Little Rock. The state’s nickname is “the land of opportunity”. Climatic features determine the agricultural focus of the economy.
Most investors stop at the first two options:
- A corporation * (Corp, Inc.);
- An LLC (Limited Liability Company);
- PE (a Sole proprietorship);
- SP (a Joint Venture);
- A partnership;
- A branch;
- A representation;
* Depending on the type of activity, corporations have a number of tax preferences. If you need advice from a tax lawyer in Arkansas, call the numbers listed in the “Contact Us” section of this site. IQ Decision lawyers will provide you with comprehensive information.
The general provisions of the tax laws in the state are subject to both general laws of the United States and are directly regulated by the Arkansas administration. General provisions for the United States are as follows: a federal value added tax is 21%. Government sales taxes range from 1% to 12%.
- For S-Corp and S-Corp a corporate tax is 6,5% and an income tax is 35%;
- VAT is 0%-7,5% for S-Corp/S-Corp and LLC in the free economic zone;
Planning to establish a company in Arkansas, you should consider the cost of hired personnel per hour, this is $9,25.
Registering a company in the USA is very prestigious, despite the fact, that not a single state is an offshore zone.
You can open a bank corporate account in Arkansas remotely at First Arkansas Bank & Trust, Bank of Arkansas, Signature Bank of Arkansas.
For more detailed information on doing business in Arkansas, request a personal consultation of an international lawyer in IQ Decision.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.