Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Incorporation of a company in Australia in 2020
Starting a business in Australia has several advantages, and the main ones are:
- A prestigious jurisdiction
- A reliable banking system
- An investment attractiveness
- A political and economic stability
- A qualified management
Support in company registration is from 2500 EUR
Australia is a separate mainland country, that is the 6th largest state in the world by area. Australia, as one of the most developed countries in the world, has a high human development index, a good standard of living and a stable economy. Those are the factors that attract investors.
Australia is a huge continent with a vibrant market of services. 70% of gross income in Australia is provided by the market of services. The most popular business activitiy of the companies is the provision of services: starting with financial and ending with medical.
In order to incorporate a company in Australia, you will need about 2 days after submitting all the necessary documents.
- It is possible to open an account with an Australian bank after registering a company in Australia.
- The Australian laws are adapted for working with cryptocurrencies. You can incorporate a company in Australia to operate with bitcoin.
- It is possible to open an account in USD, EURO, AUD.
- There is a possibility of legal reduction of the tax rate.
- There are 3 types of companies:
- A joint-stock company with limited liability of shareholders (Limited by Shares);
- A joint-stock company with un unlimited liability of shareholders (Unlimited with Share Capital);
- a public company.
- If there is a nominee director in the company, you can open a bank account in Australia without a personal visit to the banking institution. It is possible to appoint a temporary (only for 1 year) or permanent nominee director in case of registering a company in Australia.
- A high corporate tax rate: from 28,5% to 30% (depending on the company's turnover). The company can prepare and file its own tax return, but doing it with the help of an experienced licensed tax agent encreases the chances to optimize paying taxes.
- A local director is required.
- A notarized copy of passport and driver’s license.
- A bank's certificate confirming the address.
- The utility bill.
- a certificate of company's registration;
- a Memorandum and articles of association;
- a “Certificate of Good standing”;
- the documents that confirm the list of the current shareholder and directors, for example: a registry of shares and directors; a certificate of registration of the company in their country.
With our assistance, you can open an account in the Australian banks in 2-3 weeks. Our consultants can also advise on business activities in Australia, as well as on account opening procedure in the Australian banks.
- We provide you with the information about all available banks;
- You select several of the proposed banks and fill out the questionnaires;
- We send preliminary requests to the banks and receive decisions;
- You chose in which of the banks (that pre-approved your application) you wish to proceed with account-opening process;
- You fill out the application;
- We submit the request to the bank using your application;
- We sign statements to the Company Director and Accountant, take them to the bank and notify you on the progress;
- You provide the information about planned activities of your company for the coming year. Some banks also require a certificate from the bank, where you already have an account;
- We accompany the opening of the account in Australian banks to the end and provide you with all the necessary documents.
Address our representative on how to incorporate an Australian company, or how to start a business with Cryptocurrency in Australia.
Additionally, our highly qualified specialists with the international experience advise on working with taxes. You can open business in Australia remotely, as well as open an account with Australian banks without a personal visit to the bank.
- The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
- Please comtact our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
- Still have questions?
Fill out the form or contact us by any convenient communication tool: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will assist you to resolve the issue.