Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Bahrain in 2020
Doing business in this jurisdiction is characterized by the following advantages:
- Entering the Asian market;
- A flexible business taxation system;
- A fairly developed infrastructure;
- No residency requirements;
- The availability of free zones in Bahrain.
A business registration is from 10 000 €
A company registration period is from 30 daysDetailed information
Bahrain (the full name of the Kingdom of Bahrain) is a country, that is Arab state. An interesting and strategically important point: the presence of an automobile connection in the form of a bridge with Saudi Arabia. The capital and largest city is Manama. A currency is Bahrain dinar. An official language is Arabic. The government has a positive attitude towards foreign investors, which they consider Bahrain to be an excellent alternative to the UAE. That is why many of our customers want to register a company in Bahrain or to open a corporate account in Bahrain.
- It is easy to extract funds from regional subsidiaries in the form of dividends and royalties.
- Compared to the UAE it has a low-cost real estate and labor.
- A legal tax reduction.
- A direct path and connection with Saudi Arabia.
- A developed infrastructure.
- The presence of a large oil and gas field, discovered in 2018.
- A company may be wholly non-resident.
- The process of registering business in the Kingdom of Bahrain is simpler, than in other Arab jurisdictions.
- Free zones in Bahrain (we can say, that Bahrain is one big Free Zone).
- A Limited Liability Company;
- A Joint Stock Company (Bahrain Shareholding Company);
- A Personal company (Single person company);
If you are interested in registering a firm in Bahrain, then the specialists of IQD Consulting will provide you with professional consulting and support services at all stages of business registration abroad.
- A manager, who is not a partner and will perform management: at least 1.
- There are no requirements for the Board of Directors (up to 10 members).
- Shareholders: not less than 2, but not more than 50.
- Minimum capital is 20 thousand Bahrain dinars (approximately 53,000 US dollars).
- A capital is divided into equal parts.
- Entrepreneurs will be able to register a commercial firm in Bahrain, when the parts are distributed among partners.
- A real office space in Bahrain.
- To ensure that income is not taxed, activities must be carried out outside the country (except for licensed activities).
- The name must contain the words: Company with limited liability.
- Without an appropriate license, you cannot start banking and insurance activities in Bahrain.
- A registration term from 30 days.
- Documents of beneficiaries, directors, shareholders, that will confirm the identity of each.
- A business plan.
To register a partnership in Bahrain or to register a company in Bahrain, please contact IQD Consulting lawyers at the specified contacts on the website. We can help you to open a business abroad as soon as possible and to take into account all your goals, opportunities and priorities.
In addition, we have a number of ready-made, interesting and proven solutions for banks and financial institutions. Thus, our clients will not have a problem in the question: where to open an account for a company in Bahrain.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.