Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Bolivia in 2020
Benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A developed economy;
- The ability to enter the market of Argentina, Brazil and Venezuela;
- The presence of several agreements on the avoidance of double taxation;
- The size of the authorized capital is from $1;
- The ability to register a company remotely.
The business registration is from 17500 €Detailed information
The registration of the entrepreneurship in Bolivia is the best choices for investors, wishing to conquer new markets. This jurisdiction is known for the growth/development of a control ownership.
It is a part of the WTO. In connection with the above data, the establishment of firms in Bolivia is becoming a more attractive and profitable solution. A trade in the jurisdiction has captured a significant portion of the business. Bolivia has entered into double taxation avoidance agreements with the USA, Great Britain, Germany, some states of South America.
Setting up Bolivian enterprises takes two and a half months. A min capital, purely symbolic, is only 1 dollar. The office is required. To establish a Bolivian commercial firm, required to open a Bolivian account.
- The LLC: 1 director, 2 sharers, a capital is 1 dollar. The secretary is not a prerequisite, but its presence is desirable. You can also start the entrepreneurial activity in Bolivia remotely.
- A State Corporation: this type is typical for small/medium firms, requires 3 directors (one is a resident), 3 shareholders (residency does not matter). To register a Bolivian state corporation, appoint a resident secretary, enter into an agreement with a local agent, and determine the position of auditor.
- A Limited Partnership: 2 sharers, 2 headmasters are required (residency does not matter). Depending on initial deposits, a responsibility of investors is distributed. Share transfers are not taxed.
- A subsidiary: you must have at your disposal an office rented in this jurisdiction.
- A representation: aimed at market research, promotion of the parent enterprise.
You can start a Bolivian business activity easily and without extra time, with IQ Decision experts. Our company provides personal legal advice on the remote registering a business in Bolivia, will help you to buy a ready-made enterprise in the Caribbean. Request a consultation by phone specified in “Contacts”.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.