Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Brazil in 2020
Benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- The largest country in South America;
- The ability to enter the market of Argentina, Uruguay and Paraguay;
- A developed economy;
- There are no requirements for the authorized capital for LLC;
- A flexible tax system.
Support in company registration is from 3700 €
Approximate terms of company registration – from 30 daysDetailed information
* The registry of beneficiaries is open in several states after registration
A Federative Republic of Brazil is the largest country in South America. Brazilian law creates attractive conditions for those, who wish to open business in Brazil.
- Limited Liability Company;
- Representative offices of foreign companies;
In order to register a company in Brazil, LLC requires two founders. Brazilian law does not have a statutory capital requirement for an LLC. As well as for LLC companies, to establish a corporation in Brazil, you need at least 2 founders, who are residents of Brazil.
In order to open a commercial firm in Brazil, the following documents must be submitted to the Brazil Registration Chamber:
- a standard set of statutory documents for the company;
- copies of EIN of founders or shareholders;
- a basic registration document for registration with the Federal Tax Service;
- documents confirming the identities of speakers and shareholders.
All documentation must be notarized, legalized by the consulate or embassy of Brazil.
Depending on the state in Brazil, value added tax will vary from 17% to 25%. The standard tax rate in Brazil is 15% for all entrepreneurs, for partnerships or for legal entities. If profits are made outside Brazil, then no tax is levied.
In order to start business in Brazil, you need to get a tax number.
The presence in the company of a trusted legal entity, which must be a resident of Brazil. His direct responsibility will be the signing of documents on behalf of foreign shareholders.
The presence of a Legal Manager, who must also be a resident of Brazil. This manager will sign the documents on behalf of the Brazilian company.
- the fee of the city hall of Brazil is $80;
- a certificate of origin of the country of goods (in this case, Brazil) is $270.
The company must hold a shareholders meeting at least once a year. Meetings of directors are held in order to review and approve the financial statements of the company, as well as confirm the position of the current director and shareholders.
If you nevertheless decided to register a company in Brazil, then you will learn how to open an offshore in Brazil from competent lawyers of IQD Consulting.