Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in the Dominican Republic in 2020
The main advantages of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- It is suitable for various types of activities (including those who want to register an IT company in the Dominican Republic);
- The policy of the authorities is aimed at attracting foreign investors;
- Free business zones (about 60 pcs.);
- A territorial taxation concept.
Support in company registration is € 1 900
Approximate terms of company registrationfrom 14 daysDetailed information
Registering a company in the Dominican Republic is a quick and an easy process. The territorial location of the state (the eastern part of the island of Haiti in the Caribbean) provides the access to new markets, so both startups and experienced entrepreneurs decide to register a company in the Dominican Republic.
Among the main advantages of jurisdiction are:
- an offshore tax exemption;
- dividends, interest and capital gains are not taxed;
- suitable for various types of activities (including those, who want to register an IT company in the Dominican Republic);
- a positive attitude of the country's authorities towards foreign investors;
- free business zones (about 60);
- there are opportunities to quickly arrange a business. Employees of our company have established contacts in this jurisdiction, as well as real experience will help you to set up a firm in Dominican Republic quickly.
The main disadvantage is high taxes, if you make a profit in the territory of the Dominican Republic, you will have to pay rather high tax rates (in total this is about 40%). That is why, many entrepreneurs want to register an offshore company in the Dominican Republic and make a profit outside the country.
In addition to preparing the necessary documents, an important step in the registration of business in this country is the selection of the company name. You need to choose a name, so it does not coincide with the already created companies in the Dominican Republic. This is followed by payment of registration taxes, a registration with the Chamber of Commerce and other nuances of the registration. In addition, if you decide to register an offshore in the Dominican Republic, you must provide the following information:
- Data on shareholders.
- The structure of the company.
- The business plan of the company.
- Types of shares (shares).
- A registered capital.
- A number of directors is at least 1.
- A number of shareholders is minimum 2.
No accounting or audit requirements. This greatly facilitates the conduct of business. In order to register an LLC in the Dominican Republic, a registered capital of €2,300 is required.
Sometimes confusion arises between two jurisdictions due to similar names. Be sure to keep in mind, that registering a company in Dominican Republic and registering a company in Dominica are two different processes in two different countries. The employees of our company will definitely clarify this nuance with you and help you arrange a business in any of the countries.
In order to correctly, quickly, efficiently and remotely register a company in the Dominican Republic or buy a ready-made offshore in the Dominican Republic, you need to follow all the rules and formalities in this state and prepare the documentation.
We will help you to solve the problem as soon as possible. Want to become a business owner in the Dominican Republic or to open an account in the Dominican Republic? - Then contact us at the contacts indicated on the site.
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.