Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in DIFC:
- One of the most developed and prestigious free zones;
- 100% ownership of foreign capital;
- A high level of data protection;
- 100% repatriation of capital and profit;
- There are no restrictions on the exchange of foreign currency;
- No tax on corporate or personal income;
- A transparent operating environment.
A business registration costs from 50,700 €Detailed information
Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) is a universal center, created in 2004 to provide a stable, reliable platform for entering the markets of South Asia, Middle East, Africa. This zone successfully develops world-class stock exchanges, including the Dubai International Financial Exchange. To register a commercial firm in DIFC FZ will be successful, if you contact qualified lawyers of IQD Consulting, who will provide all possible solutions on this issue.
This financial center has an independent regulation, a carefully developed employment system, a favorable tax regime, a high level of corporate security, also play a leading role in meeting the growing market requests. DIFC is actively developing trust activities. DFSA is an autonomous body, that addresses risk issues, coordinates financial and banking services.
- free currency exchange of different countries;
- 100% ownership of capital in the hands of foreign representatives;
- zero corporate and income taxes;
- full renewal of funds;
- strict enforcement of money laundering laws;
- numerous modern office centers, a high level of development of innovative technologies, reliable motorways, a high level of contact;
- a confidentiality/security of personal data;
- the presence of qualified specialists;
- transparency of all financial processes based on international legal laws;
- Acceptance of deposits;
- Registration of depository and investment loans;
- Registration of insurance contracts;
- Department of Investment as an agent;
- Impact on insurance transactions;
- Insurance management;
- Asset Management;
- Investment management;
- Control of collective investment schemes;
- Credit security;
- Custody services;
- Stock LLC;
- A subsidiary;
- A partnership;
- Asset and fund control;
- Bank operations;
- Capital markets;
- Islamic finance;
This FZ offers investors financial stability through a resource alignment, a risk management and a competitive analysis program. Advantages include exchanges, retail stores, medical facilities, cafes, restaurants, recreation and entertainment centers.
- fill out a questionnaire;
- get approval from the authorities;
- collect a package of documents (dcts): a commercial plan, a description of money laundering control systems, bank statement for each founder, photocopies of dcts of founders, certified reporting for the last 3 years;
- open a bank account in UAE;
Obtaining a license in Dubai will take several weeks.
You will also receive a certificate of your firm.
Why is it profitable to start an enterprise in DIFC?
To set up a commercial organization in DIFC is simply with highly qualified lawyers. IQD Consulting will control all stages of setting up an enterprise in DIFC FZ.