Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Dubai Production City (International Media Production Zone) in 2020
Key benefits of starting a business in Dubai Production City are:
- Exemption from income tax and personal income tax;
- There are no restrictions on foreign exchange transactions;
- 100% foreign ownership; - Modern transport infrastructure;
- 3 types of licenses for conducting activities in the free zone area;
- Simplified registration procedure;
- A business environment created for media and printing companies.
Business registration – from €11,500
Company registration period – from 2 weeksDetailed information
Dubai Production City or International Media Production Zone (IMPZ) began its existence in 2003 as a business center for the world-famous publishing, printing and packaging industries. IMPZ FZ is located in the south of Jumeirah and offers many advantages for those merchants, who want to start an entrepreneurial business in Dubai in industries such as:
- printed matter;
- graphic design;
- printing and packaging materials;
- publishing house;
- publishing support service;
- advertising services;
IQD Consulting will help you to register company in DPC FZ quickly and easily. We will also provide assistance in opening a bank account in UAE and other accompanying services.
If you decide to organize a business in IMPZ, pay attention to the benefits, that will be available to you, namely, a growth-oriented environment with features:
- exemption from corporate and income taxes;
- a foreign investor has rights to full property in the UAE;
- repatriation of funds;
- lack of currency restrictions;
- low prices for operations;
- simplified registration mechanism;
- high-level traffic interchanges;
- a friendly business environment specifically designed for media and printing houses;
There are certain steps, that must be completed without fail, before starting a business in Dubai.
- LLC "FZ";
- A foreign branch;
- A local branch;
If the company is under the direction of an individual: you must provide a request and documentation on the type of activity of your enterprise, a business plan, a valid copy of the passports of shareholders/managers/directors and the legal representative (if any), as well as other documents in accordance with the checklist
Next, you need to choose a suitable commercial premises, conclude a lease and pay all necessary fees.
After this, you should sign the Memorandum, the Charter.
You can obtain a DPC license and registration certificate from DCCA (it is the regulatory authority in these questions).
To set up a foreign branch in DPC or register a local company in Dubai as a legal entity, you will need the same documents + a copy of the registration certificate for the legal entity.
To start a freelance in Dubai, the list of documents remains the same + a freelance permit (for those who work and receive their own income - freelancers), a valid copy of the applicant’s passport, personal recommendation letters (minimum 3), the applicant’s portfolio.
After completing the registration procedure, the freelancer will obtain UAE licenses and a certificate of registration.
- Publishing license (for the production of printed materials);
- General license (for travel, insurance, courier services, legal advice, marketing);
- Design license (graphic design);
The IMPZ is a free zone for those, who want to set up media production companies in UAE and bring them to the world level. IQD Consulting can help you to obtain licenses in Dubai, to open a bank account in International Media Production Area, provide support services in obtaining visas in the UAE, registering VAT and performing other legal formalities.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.