Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Dubai World Central in 2020
Creating a business in Dubai World Central has many advantages, including:
- Modern logistics infrastructure;
- No corporate tax and income tax;
- It is possible to establish a company with 100% foreign capital;
- There are no restrictions on the repatriation of profits and capital;
- 4 types of licenses;
- Reasonable cost of renting working areas, housing and equipment.
Business registration – from €7,600
Company registration period – from 14 daysDetailed information
Dubai World Central (DWC) was created with the filing of the Dubai government, which has firmly decided to turn the emirate into a world center of commerce, research developments and aviation.
DWC consists of 8 areas, that provide promising opportunities for the prosperity of firms. Numerous investors opt for this particular economic zone, because it is profitable to set up a commercial enterprise in DWC due to its geographical position and opening advantages.
Dubai connects East and West. This FZ strengthens advanced position as a logistics and shopping center. FZ uses Jebel Ali and Special Logistics Corridor. These advantageous features contribute to faster transport of goods. Numerous of highways of international importance also contribute to fast delivery.
- 100% tax-free operations;
- 100% foreign property;
- 100% repatriation of funds;
- Lack of taxes;
- In a short period you can obtain a resident visa in DWC for depositors or a working visa for employees;
- Flexible rental conditions;
- Upscale transport interchanges;
- There is enough space in this zone to increase the productive capacities of enterprises;
- Many leasing options;
- LLC FZ;
- A subsidiary;
- Commercial: for trade and logistics activities;
- Industrial: for easy production;
- License for education: for training programs, socially oriented education, consulting;
- for individuals: the photocopy of the passport of stockholders/directors/secretary and GM;
- for legal entities: documents in English/Arabic are translated by legal translators and notarized; certificate of registration; board of Directors Decision; Council Resolution; MOA; A Charter; the photocopy of passports of the director/secretary/manager.
To register a branch of a foreign commercial organization in UAE, you will need the same documents + Good Standing Certificate (copy), CEO registration documents.
* DWC FZ can also request additional documents if necessary.
IQD Consulting lawyers will advise you on registering a firm in DWC FZ and will assist in opening a bank account in DWC FZ. Address on the contacts specified on a site.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.