Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Jersey in 2020
The main advantages of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A state support for international activities;
- A quick business registration;
- It is possible to denominate capital in any currency;
- A neutral tax environment;
- The ability to register companies of various organizational forms.
A cost of registering a company in Jersey is € 3 900
Terms of starting a business in Jersey are from 14 daysDetailed information
* The information from the beneficiary registers is available for a fee of GBP 4
Jersey is not part of the United Kingdom or the EU. Jurisdiction offers favorable taxation conditions. Jersey offers banking and financial services, the level of development of which is an order of magnitude higher than in other jurisdictions. Agriculture and tourism are thriving business destinations. Jersey firms are governed by the 1991 Companies Act, which is based on the English Companies Act 1948.
You can register a company in Jersey in 14 days. The requirements regarding the establishment of commercial enterprises in this jurisdiction are more stringent than in others. During the day you can get approval of your company name (graduation from Limited, Ltd or the French equivalent of Avec Responsibilité Limitée or ARLE). There are no ready-made companies in Jersey.
Usually, to set up a commercial firm in Jersey, you do not need to make a registered capital. Registration is possible with 1 director (a private individual), 2 shareholders (an individual/legal entity) and a secretary.
The annual income information is submitted annually in January. A tax-free organization operating outside the island should not report.
The economy of this jurisdiction is subject to the laws of international financial services. The financial industry accounts for 50% of local production. Dairy products are sold to Britain and other EU countries.
- The laws of English companies are taken as a basis, but local legislation is more flexible.
- Global investors consider Jersey a well-regulated international financial center.
- A tax neutrality.
- a proposed trade name;
- the brief description of activities;
- a shareholder data;
- the director data;
- a registered office in Jersey;
- the MOA (we will arrange for you);
- the official stamp.
To establish a commercial company in Jersey takes from 10 to 14 days, subject to the approval of the relevant authorities and compliance with the rules.
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.
- The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
- Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
- Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.