Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Fiji in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A stable economy;
- A developed banking and insurance spheres;
- No requirements for the authorized capital of the company;
- Companies, operating outside the jurisdiction, are exempt from taxes.
A cost of registering a business is from €4800
A company registration period is from 14 daysDetailed information
* The information about the owners of the company is available after payment
Want to register a company in Fiji? Such an opportunity exists. Our company provides business registration services in various jurisdictions around the world.
Fiji (full name Fiji Republic) geographically located on the eponymous archipelago in the Pacific Ocean. The capital is Suva. A state language is English. A currency is Fiji Dollar. Nearest neighboring states are: New Zealand and Vanuatu. The most developed areas are: the agriculture, a forestry, a fishing, a gold mining and the exporting, a tourism, a food industry, etc.
The most popular form of business among foreign entrepreneurs is Limited Liability Companies analogue LLC. You can engage in any activity, that is not prohibited by laws. Insurance and banking services require a license.
If you want to register an offshore company in Fiji, then our lawyers will help you to prepare a list of the necessary documentation. It will take 2 days to open a company in Fiji.
Yes, you can use the services of our company and order the service “registering a company in Fiji remotely” or you can buy a ready-made company in Fiji.
- The company must have a name, that will be different from existing ones. It is imperative to include in the name the words: S.A.R.L., Corp, Ltd, Inc and the like.
- You must provide the address of the company office to which a correspondence will come.
- There are no requirements for the authorized capital of the company.
- In the case of an estimated authorized capital for registering an offshore company in Fiji in the amount of $5,000, it must be divided into shares (each share is equal to $1).
- A number of shareholders is 2 (in the case of a private company) or 7 (for a public company). There can be both legal and physical persons.
- A number of directors is 2 (in the case of a private company) or 3 (for a public company). There can be both legal and physical persons.
- Among the leaders of the company should be residents of Fiji.
- A secretary must be a local resident.
- No requirements for the venue of meetings of shareholders and directors.
- A reporting is required. A shelf life at your local office is 7 years.
- Beneficiary's personal documents;
- A description of the business;
- A Charter.
Companies operating outside the jurisdiction are exempt from taxes.
Want to start a business in Fiji? - contact us, using the contacts posted on our website.
We will take care of all organizational issues and help you to set up a company abroad quickly and efficiently.