Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in France in 2020
The advantages of this jurisdiction are:
- Minimum requirements for an authorized capital;
- No residency requirements;
- The presence of agreements on the avoidance of double taxation;
- Access to the EU market;
- The ability to establish a business without a personal presence.
Registration of a business –from €3 200
Company registration period – from 30 daysDetailed information
The French Republic is a well-developed state, the major part of which is located in Europe. It is a member of the European Union. It has overseas territories: Réunion, Mayotte, Guadeloupe, French Guiana, Martinique.
Currency: Euro, CFP franc;
The main developed areas of the economy: manufacturing, agriculture, wine production, tourism, trade, restaurant business.
The territorial location, as well as the high status of the state among other European countries attract businessmen, which are focused on conducting international business.
If you are planning to start your own business in Western Europe, then registering a company in France and opening an account with a French bank will be a profitable option.
The most common business entity types in the French Republic are:
- SARL: Limited liability company;
- SAS: Simplified Joint Stock Company.
If you want to set up a company in France remotely, then consider the following:
- Directors: 1 (individual or legal entity);
- Shareholders: 1 (individual or legal entity);
- Share capital: 1 euro;
- Registered office;
- After registration, the percentage of shares for each participant is determined.
In order to set up a SARL in France you will need the following:
- Beneficiary documents (proof of identity, residence);
- The Articles of Association;
- The description of the business;
- Receipt for payment of a state fee.
If the director is a non-resident of the European Union, then you need to provide a criminal record.
The company registration term: from 30 days.
Share capital: up to 232 500 euros;
Number of employees: up to 50;
Company turnover: up to 3,000,000 euros;
Company assets: up to 1,500,000 euros.
Registering a French company will be a good solution for a modern entrepreneur. If you want to open a business in this state, you should take into account the following tax rates in this jurisdiction:
- Income tax: 33.33%;
- WHT on dividends: 33%;
- WHT on royalties: 33.33%;
- DTA agreement: signed with 83 states.
IQ Decision clients can register a French company remotely or buy an existing company in France. For more information, please ask for a qualified advice from IQ Decision lawyers.
If you are intended to set up a company in France, then we will provide you with a full range of services, including:
- Preparation and submission of documents;
- Legal support services;
- Opening a corporate account in France.
- VAT registration.
The packages of documents with price list:
- Secretary services: from 3 000 euros;
- Accounting services: from 2 500 euros;
- Nominee services: from 3 000 euros;
- Company registration: from 3 990 euros.
If decide to open a French company, please request for an appointment with IQ Decision experts.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.