Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Hawaii (USA) in 2020
Among the key benefits of establishing a business in the state of Hawaii are:
- A steadily growing economy;
- Income tax – 6, 4%;
- A favorable environment for the opening of a seafood company, as well as an agricultural company;
- There is an opportunity to set up a FZ LLC;
- Established trade relations with Australia, the Philippines, Canada, Asia and New Zealand;
- Fast registration process.
Support in company registration –from €1,700
Approximate terms of company registration – from 14 daysDetailed information
In what area of business is it best to register a company in Hawaii?
In addition to providing tourism and everything related to the service sector, individuals and legal entities wishing to establish a company in Hawaii, it makes sense to do business in the seafood industry: various types of fish, especially a tuna, oysters and other shellfish, algae are expensive to purchase in all states. It is also profitable to cultivate pineapples, bananas, guava, coconuts, papaya and other tropical fruits, macadamia nuts, vegetables, herbs, sugarcane, coffee, tobacco, rice, cotton, flowers (especially phalaenopsis) in the Hawaiian tropics. Products are transported around the world, in particular to Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines and East Asia via the port of Honolulu. Honolulu International Airport is the center of air traffic in the Pacific.
Hawaii is the jurisdiction of the United States. In addition to official English, Japanese is common in the jurisdiction. The administrative center is Honolulu.
In Hawaii is the Hollywood film industry. Automotive, metal processing, building materials and textile products are also developed in Hawaii.
Important for the state economy are the naval base of Pearl Harbor and Pearl Harbor-Hickam, the medical center of the Tripler Army.
- a Special Economic Zone Company (FZ LLC);
- a Limited Partnership (LLP);
- an Individual Entrepreneurship (SP);
- a Local Corporation (S-Corp / C-Corp);
- an Open Limited Company (PLC);
- a Limited Liability Company (LLC);
- a Representative Office (RO).
- a unique name of the enterprise (at the end indicated OPF);
- 1 or more directors of any residency (legal/physical persons);
- 1 or more shareholders of any residency (legal/physical persons);
- a local agent;
You will also need to open a US bank account, enter a company information in an open register and file tax reports.
For all states the federal corporate tax is 21%. Also in Hawaii a local corporate tax of 6,40% must be paid, for state profits (from 4,4 to 6,4%) and for sales and use (4%). The tax on interest and royalties are 30%, on dividends are 35%.
IQD Consulting lawyers will help you to register a company in Hawaii remotely, to open corporate accounts with Bank of Hawaii, US Bank, Fremont Bank, to obtain a business license in the USA, to provide advice when preparing documentation.