Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT)in 2020
The main advantages of creating a business in Jumeirah Lakes Towers include:
- Exemption from income tax and personal income tax;
- The possibility of opening a company with 100% foreign participation;
- Full repatriation of capital and profits;
- Strategically advantageous location of the free zone;
- The affordable cost of renting and buying offices, housing and storage facilities;
- A quite simple business licensing procedure.
Business registration – from €12,000
Company registration period – from 14 daysDetailed information
Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) is an actively developing FZ in the UAE, which characterized as a mixed type zone in the embankment of the city. JLT FZ has residential and commercial immovable asset, which you can rent or purchase.
Today, to register a company in JLT FZ is a promising solution for the entrepreneurial activity, since this zone is located in the central part of New Dubai, it is crossed by the main highway, that connects Dubai and Abu Dhabi, and Jebel FZ is located nearby Ali and the seaport, Al Maktoum International Airport and the Dubai Logistics Corridor.
JLT is known for its multinational organizations, the list of which has exceeded 6500.
You should start an entrepreneurial activity in JLT, because this zone has such main reasons: optimized processes, customer favors, a modern startup platform, a convenient location, a huge selection of real estate.
To obtain licenses and visas in JLT is convenient and easy, accompanied by IQ Decision specialists. Also, this economic zone provides support to "young" firms in obtaining the additional services needed to start an entrepreneurship in Dubai.
- 100% of foreign business;
- 100% renewal of funds;
- No fees;
- No currency limitations;
- The number of shareholders is unlimited (at least one);
- A unique infrastructure;
- A safe external environment, obtaining permits for the whole list of business services;
- A diverse selection of commercial, residential and industrial buildings;
- A quick preparation of required papers to obtain licenses in Dubai;
Lawyers of IQ Decision will provide support at all stages of company registration in the UAE. The basic rules apply to major companies. There are still non-core organizations in JLT, that are legal entities and it is possible to obtain licenses in Dubai for the activities of such companies in accordance with the operating rules through the DMCC.
The licensee must provide a valid JLT office lease or be the registered owner of the office in JLT, as well as have a valid license issued by DMCC for his company. Licensee is required to renew its licenses within the period established by the DMCC. A non-core company may obtain licenses from DMCC:
- A trading: for carrying out trading activities permitted in the license;
- A service: for carrying out maintenance activities permitted in the license;
- A professional: for carrying out professional activities permitted in the license.
Activities not covered by the license are strictly prohibited. Companies, that violate this rule are fined in accordance with the current regulatory framework.
- Licenses for major DMCC companies;
- New licenses for “clothing production”;
- A general trade license.
You can open a company in JLT FZ as:
- a branch of a foreign company: the minimum capital is not required;
- JLT object: the minimum share capital of 73,705 euros.
If you decide to register a company in Jumeirah Lakes Tower FZ, contact IQ Decision lawyers and we will help you to set up a business in Dubai, as well as provide assistance in opening an account in the UAE.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.