Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
A company registration in Kazakhstan in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A fast-growing economy and financial sector;
- Government agencies have a positive attitude towards foreign investors;
- An ease of registering a business in Kazakhstan It is possible to register a company in Kazakhstan remotely;
- The presence of respectable banks;
- Attractive tax rates;
- Many services for businessmen are converted into electronic form;
- An optimization of tax burden.
A cost of registering a business is from €1 900
A company registration period is from 7 daysDetailed information
The Republic of Kazakhstan is a state geographically located in Eurasia. This is a promising country, that has positive dynamics in all sectors of the economy. Along with the tourism, industrial and agricultural sectors, the financial sector is also developing. The government is interested in attracting foreign investors and created favorable conditions for businessmen from all over the world to freely carry out business. If you also want to register a company in Kazakhstan or to open an account in Republic of Kazakhstan, then IQ Decision specialists will help you solve the task. We will take care of all organizational issues and prepare a set of necessary documents.
The process of state registration of companies includes:
- A verification of compliance of constituent and other documents;
- The issuance of a certificate of state registration with assignment of a registration number;
- The entering of the information about legal entities in the Unified State Register.
- A passport (a notarized copy);
- IIN director;
- A notarized copy of an extract from the commercial register of legal entities;
- A document, that will confirm the presence of a real office.
If you decide to order the service “remote company registration in Kazakhstan”, you must provide a power of attorney for registration of the ТОО.
- A Memorandum of association;
- A founder's decision;
- A document of registering the ТОО;
- A seal;
- IIN Director;
- An executive order;
A corporate tax in Kazakhstan is 20%.
The company must keep accounting. If the activity was not conducted, zero reporting forms are submitted.
Such an opportunity exists for the clients of our company. We take into account the large-scale employment of a modern entrepreneur and therefore we create all the conditions for quick and easy business registration abroad.
Contact IQ Decision, using any form of communication convenient from those indicated on our site. You can get advice on doing business in Kazakhstan and any other jurisdiction.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.