Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Comoros in 2020
The main advantages of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- The ability to register a company remotely;
- A complete data confidentiality;
- A developed banking system;
- It is possible to register a trust or a found in the Comoros;
- There is an opportunity to obtain an economic citizenship;
- No reporting requirements.
A cost of a company registration in Comoros is € 820
Terms of opening a business in Comoros are from 5 daysDetailed information
When choosing a place for a company registration, you need to pay attention to a variety of factors and determine for yourself the most important and the most insignificant. To register an offshore in Comoros is a quite specific decision and has a poor reputation. If this is exactly you are looking for, look at other features of the Comoros.
Comoros is one of the poorest countries in the world. 80% of its working population is engaged in agricultural activities and the country cannot provide itself with food, imports exceed exports several times. The Comoros are located in the Indian Ocean. It is consists of 4 main islands: Gazija, Nzuani, Mwali and Maore. The latter is actually a region of France, but the Union of Comoros wishes to take possession of it. On the islands there is an active volcano Kartala.
Of course, to open a company in Comoros, the above-mentioned features of the Comoros play a mediocre role.
- A company registration in Comoros is a complicated process, pay attention to the legality of the services offered by the operator. You can set up a company in Comoros remotely, after reviewing the offers and carefully analyzing them.
- You can buy an offshore in Comoros, but since they have not signed the Hague Convention, there is no way to get an apostille for documents.
- Taxes are quite high, income tax is 32,1%, and they are included in the list of countries with the highest tax burdens.
- If you want to open a trust or foundation in Comoros, islands are not suitable for this.
- Banks of islands work only in the domestic market, which complicates the work with them.
- Deciding to open an account in Comoros, it is better to use only trusted companies, since there are many shell organizations on the market, that provide fictitious information.
- There is an opportunity to obtain economic citizenship in Comoros - the cost is $40,000, a consideration lasts about 1 month.
- A maximum data privacy (this is one of the main reasons for registering an offshore in Comoros).
Before choosing a country for offshore, be sure to study the issue. Each country offers different conditions, some more advantageous and some less, but they can only be assessed in each specific case.
Our managers will provide you with advisory services and help to register a company in any country of interest to you. We will carry out all registration operations, open accounts in foreign banks and give you all the necessary documents.
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.