Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Costa Rica in 2020
The main advantages of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- There is an opportunity to receive income from the sale of real estate, because the price is constantly growing, the quality of buildings at a highest level, the service is inexpensive;
- No coups and disasters in the country;
- All financial transactions, related to property are protected by the law, the information about them is stored in the National Register of Property;
- It is possible to obtain a citizenship in Costa Rica.
A cost of registering a company in Costa Rica is € 14900
Terms of opening a business in Costa Rica are from 14 daysDetailed information
Do you want to start a business abroad, or, maybe, you plan to expand the boundaries of your existing activities?
IQ Decision specializes in registration of entrepreneurship in various countries of the world. The employees of our company are well-versed in any changes in legislation and are always ready to help you deal with the nuances of doing business in a particular jurisdiction. Today we will talk about a country, that is located in Central America. We advise you to register a company in Costa Rica.
The Republic of Costa Rica is a small American state. A capital is San Jose. Neighbor countrie are: Nicaragua and Panama. Main areas are: a tourism, the agriculture, a production and an export of electronics. A high standard of living, a political stability, a developed economy, a loyal taxation and other benefits attract investors from all over the world. If you also decided to set up a company in Costa Rica, then we will provide support at all stages of this process.
The first step will be to choose the legal form for your business. We recommend choosing one of the following:
- the analogue of the LLC (to open the LP in Costa Rica).
- the JSC equivalent (to set up the SA in Costa Rica).
- A share capital is distributed as shares;
- Partners are divided into: a general and a limited;
- The transfer of shares is carried out by the decision at a general meeting;
- General partners manage LP operations in Costa Rica in accordance with statutory provisions.
- Founders are min 2;
- A registered capital is, approximately, one hundred euros (minimum);
- The information is maintained and stored in the internal register;
- A Board of Directors consists of at least 3 representatives. They can be residents of another country;
- Meetings are held at least once a year in any country, that is previously indicated in the charter documents;
- The auditor is required. He keeps notes;
- A registered agent is required. Must be a local resident. He must obtain a license in Costa Rica.
To register an American company you will need from 10 days.
If you buy a ready-made company in Costa Rica, it will take only 1 day. More information you can find out on the phones indicated on the site.
The name should not coincide with existing ones. The name may contain numbers.
Our experts will help you to draw up a set of the necessary documentation (personal documents of the beneficiaries, a Charter, a Memorandum of Association, etc.) in accordance with the requirements of Costa Rica.
To register own business in Costa Rica quickly and efficiently - use our services. With the help of our company, you can open a commercial firm in Costa Rica remotely or in 1 day buy an existing company in Costa Rica with an open account.
Incorporation + a bank account Costa rica
- A company registration
- A set of constituent documents
- A delivery
- Apostilled set of documents
- A legal address for 1 year
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.