Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Support in company registration in the Maldives in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A favorable legal climate;
- A low tax jurisdiction;
- A liberal legal field for business;
- A simple company registration procedure;
- You can open a company in the Maldives of any orientation;
- No VAT, royalty taxes and dividends.
Support in company registration is from € 3400
Approximate terms of company registration is from 21 days
Maldives is a tropical republic, opening a visa-free regime for citizens of all countries of the world. This is one of the most environmentally friendly places on the planet, and this is one of the influential reasons to start business in Maldives. The land part of the state is 1% of the entire territory. For the most part islanders can speak Arabic and English.
The hotel business is very developed in Maldives: one hotel for each inhabited island. You can open a company in Maldives of any orientation, the main thing is that it does not contradict the legislative norms:
- a diving;
- services of water sailing and motor transport, water helicopters;
- souvenir products;
- a photography;
- the organization of marriage ceremonies;
- an entertainment;
- the import of food;
- a decoration and the floristry;
- a language translation service;
- a fishing;
- the preservation of products;
- a tailoring;
- a boat construction;
For more detailed information about the types of activities in Maldives, we suggest you request advice on the registration of companies in Maldives from an international specialist. Please call IQD Consulting directly, in any way convenient for you, using the contacts listed in the form below.
Please note, that not all business sectors are fully open for incorporation. In some cases, identified on the Maldives Ministerial Resource http://www.trade.gov.mv/, licensing approvals from the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Maldives will be required.
LEGISLATION IMPLIES TWO LEGAL FORMS, IN WHICH YOU CAN REGISTER A COMPANY IN MALDIVES:
- LLC (Private company);
- JSC (Public company).
HOW TO OPEN A COMPANY IN MALDIVES?
- Register a unique name;
- Submit documents to register a company in Maldives
PREREQUISITES FOR ESTABLISHING A COMPANY IN MALDIVES:
- Share capital, required to open a company in the Republic of Maldives, is from $ 50,000 (no payment required);
- Bearer shares are allowed;
- Minimum number of shareholders is 1 (can be a legal entity);
- Minimum number of directors is 1 (can be a legal entity).
REGISTERING A COMPANY IN MALDIVES: TAX CONDITIONS
- A national tax rates 5% – 15%;
- a local tax rates 0%;
- a branch tax rates 5% – 15%.
To register a company in Maldives, you need to go to the capital of Male, which is the only city. IQD Consulting experts provide a legal advice on starting a business in Maldives. We also provide legal advice on opening accounts for registered companies in the Maldives.
- IQD Consulting shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website.
- Please, consider contacting our experts for possible solutions for your business.
- Still have questions? Please, fill out the form or contact us in whatever way you find best.
Our experts will be happy to answer your questions.