Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Support in company registration in Mauritania
To establish a business in Mauritania can be profitable for the following reasons:
- A stable economic development;
- Tax incentives;
- There is an opportunity to start activities in the free zone;
- Investment attractiveness;
- It is allowed to open a company remotely;
- A relatively simple registration process.
Support in company registration –from €2,900
Approximate terms of company registration – from 7 daysDetailed information
Mauritania is a sovereign state located in Northwest Africa on the Atlantic Ocean coast. It borders on Senegal, Algeria, Western Sahara and Mali.
The main business advantages of the country are the following:
- The country produces about 75,000 barrels of oil per day;
- The state has gold and copper mines, and also, wells for the extraction of natural gas;
- Mauritania is the 3rd largest iron producer in the world.
According to this, registering a Mauritanian mining company or setting up an oil company in Mauritania can be a good solution.
To learn more, you can receive qualified advice on company registration procedure in Mauritania from IQD Consulting experts. Also, we can provide you with competent advice on opening a corporate account with a Mauritanian bank.
If you want to open a business in Mauritania, you must choose the most appropriate business entity type:
- LLC (SARL). You can register an LLC in Mauritania by appointing at least two directors and two shareholders of any nationality. The minimum paid share capital is 3 500 USD. SARL is required to appoint an auditor and submit annual financial statements;
- PLC (SA). To set up a PLC in Mauritania, a share capital of 17 000 USD is required as well as 2 shareholders and 2 directors.
Also, you can open a FZ LLC in Mauritania and register an LP or a branch.
In order to set up company in Mauritania, you will need to open a corporate bank account in Africa.
Our experts offer your consideration more than 107 the most reliable banks in the world and provide you with qualified advice on opening an account for a Mauritanian company.
In order to open a company in Mauritania successfully, be sure to follow these steps:
- To contribute legally necessary initial capital to the bank and receive a certificate of deposit;
- To draw up and certify a company act and a Memorandum with a notary;
- To register the Articles of Association;
- To register a business with the Commercial Register Office (Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce);
- To register with the tax department and get a fiscal number;
- To register for Social Security at Caisse Nationale de Sécurité Sociale.
In addition, if you are interested in setting up a company in Mauritania, you need to contact the Ministry of Labor for permission to start a business.
Those, who are planning to open a Mauritanian company, must consider the following features of the tax system:
- A corporate tax is 25% (the tax rate can be reduced, if you will register a business in the Free zone of Mauritania);
- VAT is from 0% to 16%.
For more information, please ask for personal advice on a business organization process in Mauritania from IQD Consulting experts. In addition, we will provide you with professional support services in the account opening with a Mauritanian bank.
- IQD Consulting shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website.
- Please, consider contacting our experts for possible solutions for your business.
- Still have questions? Please, fill out the form or contact us in whatever way you find best.
Our experts will be happy to answer your questions.