Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Meydan Free Zone in 2020
Opening a business in Meydan Free Zone can be profitable for the following reasons:
- Full repatriation of capital;
- No down payment requirements;
- A favorable business environment for launching startups;
- The availability of modern telecommunication systems;
- 0% corporate tax rate and personal income tax rate;
- It is allowed to hire expatriate staff;
- No currency control.
Business registration –from €14,900
Company registration period – from 2 weeksDetailed information
Meydan Free Zone (MFZ) occupies the area around the prestigious racecourse in Dubai. This Free Zone is characterized by prospects in the development and the implementation of new startup projects for the formation of new business areas. It is for these reasons that it is beneficial to register a business in Meydan Free Zone. The Free Zone is centrally located in Dubai. The commercial sector of MFZ is represented by hotels, entertainment centers, sports complexes and a developed residential region. A main goal of the Meydan zone is to stimulate the entrepreneurship through low-cost startups. All this characteristics contribute to the development of promising investment relations with foreign missions in the Meydan zone.
MFZ has versatile offices and warehouse centers. This Free Zone offers favorable conditions for the implementation of your business ideas. If you want to register a company in FZ in Dubai, pay attention to the Meydan zone. It has a strategic location, modern communications, a highly developed infrastructure, professional business centers. All of this implies many economic prospects for your business.
There are 3 types of licenses available in IPF:
1. A commercial license. Using this license, the entrepreneur is able to import/export various goods and services.
2. A consulting license. Gives the right to provide professional advice.
3. A media license. This license includes: an advertising, a marketing and public relations.
- trading services;
- import/export of products;
- consulting services;
- an advertising;
- a marketing;
- a subsidiary company;
- a representation of a limited liability company;
- 100% foreign property;
- 100% repatriation of funds;
- lack of currency barriers;
- contributes to the development of startups and small enterprises;
- no seed capital required;
- the opportunity to get all the necessary permits for the work of foreign personnel;
- lack of income and corporate tax;
To register companies in Meydan City FZ, you need to know the procedure:
- to collect all the necessary documents;
- to provide a business plan;
- to obtain the prior approval of your business in the Immigration Department of this area;
- to sign a memorandum of association;
- to get a certificate of registration;
- to get licenses and visas;
- an apply;
- to provide a package of necessary documents;
- to register a unique company name;
Then you need to meet with representatives of the relevant authorities, to register a company in Meydan. The registration process takes about 1-2 weeks. It includes:
- a registration of the Charter of the company;
- a signing a MoA and a leasing agreement;
- obtaining licenses for certain types of activities (if necessary);
- the application for registration;
- a xerox copy of a passport and a visa holder;
- a business plan (statute of limitations no more than 3 years);
- the original letter of recommendation from the bank with a wet seal over the past 6 months;
- documents proving the owner’s address (for example, utility bill or rental);
- a xerox copy of the ID card (for non-residents of the UAE);
- a xerox copy of any existing trade license in the UAE;
- a notarized power of attorney on the transfer of representative rights to a notarized agent;
- a color copy of passport;
- an application for registration (signed by all shareholders);
- a business plan, that was created no more than 3 years ago;
- the original bank statement for the last half of the year;
- a certificate;
- a document confirming the appointment of the director;
- a memorandum and articles of association of the parent company;
- a registration certificate;
- a color copy of passport and visa of manager/director;
- a notarized power of attorney to transfer representative rights to a third party;
- a company physical address;
The Meydan Free Zone in Dubai opens up a world of many offices and business centers to entrepreneurs for every taste and budget. To establish a company in Meydan FZ is beneficial for a freelance or new startup projects, as the zone offers a competitive licensing option, especially this option is promising for those businessmen, who decided to open a business in Dubai Outsourcing City. If you want to register a company in Free Zone, request for an appointment with IQD Consulting lawyers. Our qualified specialists will help you to set up a commercial company in Dubai and its Free Zones, and will also assist in obtaining banking, visa, legal and licensing formalities in accordance with the laws of the UAE. You will find our contact details on the website.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.