Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Nauru in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A high level of confidentiality;
- A limited liability of shareholders;
- Foreign companies are not taxed;
- No requirements for annual financial reporting and auditing;
- No requirements for a minimum authorized capital;
- 100% foreign ownership.
A cost of registering a business is from €1 400
A company registration period isfrom 2 daysDetailed information
* Only registered persons have access to information on beneficiaries / directors
The Republic of Nauru is a Pacific island, the smallest world parliamentary republic. A currency of Nauru is an Australian dollar.
Emphasizing your attention, IQ Decision specialists note, that if you are planning to buy an offshore firm in Nauru, you should know, that this state is not included in the FATF “black list”.
To engage in activities in this jurisdiction, you need to open a bank account in the Republic of Nauru.
You can register an IBC in Nauru or an international company.
This jurisdiction has fairly loyal laws, there are no obstacles to open a business in Nauru. For some types of commercial organizations (trusts, financial, insurance, reinsurance business) you need to obtain a license in the Republic of Nauru.
IQ Decision experts note, that firms with foreign founders cannot have own real estate on the island and cannot trade with local enterprises.
You have made a choice and decided to open a commercial enterprise in Nauru, we will consider benefits, that will be available to you in the near future:
- A full foreign property;
- Lack of taxes. Taxpayers in the United States and other large countries must display all revenues to the responsible tax authority;
- Shareholders are responsible for the property of the company;
- A confidentiality: laws of the country undertake to keep all information regarding your business (names, passwords, accounts, etc.) secret. Disclosure of confidential information can only be done as a result of a court decision arising from an authorized investigation;
- A registration takes 2 days;
- Initial capital investments are optional (although IQ Decision lawyers point out, that foreign beneficiaries contribute $1,000).
- No delivery of reports.
- IBC must register the TM of the future enterprise, which differs from the trade names already on the island. The name of the company is allowed to be registered in any language, but an English translation is a prerequisite;
- A trade name must end with "IBC";
- 1 shareholder/director is required (residency does not matter);
- You must sign of the Charter and the Memorandum;
- If you do not have a local office at your disposal, you must conclude a contract with a local agent for, whose office can be used as an address;
If you want to register a commercial firm in Nauru remotely, or you decide to open a bank account in Nauru, IQ Decision qualified lawyers will help you to open an offshore business in Nauru without any extra costs.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.