Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Nebraska (USA) in 2020
The main benefits of starting a business in Nebraska are:
- Favorable conditions for creating a business in the field of high technology, finance and medicine;
- Full foreign ownership;
- It is possible to establish a company remotely;
- An authorized capital – 1 USD;
- Simple registration procedure.
Business registration – from €1,750
Company registration period – from 14 daysDetailed information
* A fee of 45 cents per sheet is required to obtain an image of a document
Nebraska is located in the Midwestern United States and encompasses the Great Plains prairies, Sandhills dunes, and Panhandle rock formations. The state is located between South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Colorado and Wyoming, without a sea coast. Nebraska is inhabited by over 1,9 million people. In most cases, investors prefer to register a company in Nebraska in the largest metropolis Omaha.
IQ Decision will provide services to its customers, such as selecting the optimal tax system in the United States and tax planning of income and expenses in Nebraska.
There is a progressive income tax in Nebraska: the higher the percentage of profit, the higher the tax rate.
A corporate tax is 7,81% in Nebraska.
The sales and a use tax is 6,85% (and almost the same rate for individuals is 6,84%). But food is not taxed. Dakota County charges a half percent surcharge on county sales.
A federal tax in all US states is 21%.
Dividends are 35%.
- Nebraska is the most farming state;
- the largest megacities of the state are part of the Silicon Prairies of the United States, where a high-tech development is underway;
- agricultural crops;
- cargo logistics;
- a medicine;
- an insurance;
- a service industry (financial/ trade services);
- an education;
- a tourism.
- As in all the USA, it is not difficult to register a company in Nebraska: it is enough to fulfill the minimum requirements of a federal and a local legislation.
- 1 shareholder and 1 director can set up a firm in Nebraska, both legal and natural persons, the number of founders is not limited by law and each of them may not be a US resident. Opening a business in Nebraska does not require a physical office and a secretary.
- The company name must be unique and contain the designation of a legal form of the company:
- Multi-Member LLC;
- Single-Member LLC;
- Free Zone LLC;
- S/C Corp;
- Be sure to open a corporate account in Nebraska. You can open a company account in Nebraska remotely through IQ Decision specialists in one of the banks:
- First Nebraska Bank;
- Nebraska Bank of Commerce;
- Western Nebraska Bank;
- State Nebraska Bank and Trust;
- Iowa-Nebraska State Bank.
You can also use their services: from consulting on the preparation of a package of constituent documentation to full support in the registration of the company.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.