Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Ras Al Khaimah (UAE)
The main advantages of starting a business in Ras Al Khaimah are:
- The stable political and economic situation of the emirate;
- Developed logistics infrastructure;
- Access to the markets of the Middle East, Asia and North Africa;
- It is possible to establish a Free Zone LLC;
- 100% foreign business ownership;
- Full repatriation of income.
- Fast registration process.
Business registration – from €5100
Company registration period – from 14 daysDetailed information
* The information about beneficiaries and directors in the UAE is closed, subject to a registration of the company in FZ!
Without a doubt, the UAE is one of the richest corners of the earth. UAE is loyal to foreign depositors. External entrepreneurs are attracted by the open policy of the UAE in all areas of business, including internationally. Emirates as a global economic center attracts numerous foreign businessmen from the Europe and the USA. To register a company in the FZ in the UAE is an interesting solution for entrepreneurs. The UAE has more than 30 economic zones. To open an offshore firm in the Emirates is a profitable and convenient option.
If you are not a resident of this economic zone, problems may arise with the choice of a Free economic Zone, when you decide to obtain an offshore company in FZ of UAE. Free economic Zones have several advantages. If you have a desire to issue a firm in the Emirates, request for an appointment to IQ Decision lawyers. The company's specialists will provide assistance in the process of company registration in the Emirates. By the way, our company recommends considering Ras Al Khaimah to establish a business in UAE.
The location of Ras Al Khaimah in the north of the UAE contributes to the strategically beneficial development of the economy of the zone, namely access to African, Eurasian and Middle Eastern markets. You should know, that Ras Al Khaimah is rightfully considered one of the leading economic zones to open a business in the UAE.
To register an offshore company in the RAK is a promising solution for entrepreneurs, since political stability in this area is supported by well-known rating agencies - Fitch Ratings and S&P, and logistics centers provide communication with the markets: an international airport, major highways, five major seaports led by the largest port of Sacre.
If your main goal is to register a profitable business in the UAE, IQ Decision’s lawyers draw your attention to the main advantages of this FZ:
- an opportunity to set up a free organization in Ras Al Khaimah FZ;
- 100% ownership of the company is in the hands of foreign investors;
- the fast execution of all operations and processes;
- the assistance and the support from the government;
- the ability to connect to main logistics nodes and multi-channel highways;
- the accessibility through international distribution of regional offices;
- a repatriation of funds;
To register a business in the UAE SEZ means to ensure the smooth implementation of all commercial processes and increase the level of attractiveness of this zone for investors. Basically, businessmen working with the markets of the Emirates open offices in Free Zones. The main activities in FZ are the production, the consulting and a commerce. A legalization of the constituent documents of companies in the SEZ gives their owners the opportunity to free themselves from taxes and avoid commercial obstacles.
You can register a company in Ras Al Khaimah in one of two FZ , namely: a free commercial zone and an investment deposit area. The first zone began to function in 2000. Today, IQ Decision lawyers confirm the presence of more than 8,000 operating enterprises in this FZ. Therefore, RAK is a good place to start a business in the UAE.
The business sector at the local level has some limitations: activities of financial and industrial institutions, medical centers, air transport services, publishing centers, advertising business, all types of education and agriculture, customs and forwarding services, loading and unloading, telecommunications, an insurance business, a legal advice and an engineering is subject to regulation by government services.
Please note, if you decide to register a company in RAK, you should know, that this zone is divided into 4 special zones, each of which has its own specialization:
- a business park with a renting an office;
- an industrial park (a heavy industry);
- a technopark;
- an educational zone;
To open a company in RAK remotely or in person, you must:
- to have an industrial, an advertising, or a service licensing;
- remember, that a registration time about 10 days;
- remember, that the minimal authorized capital is optional;
The RAKIA operating since 2005. This SEZ is located near Dubai and there are two technoparks on its territory. If you decide to open a company in RAK in RAKIA, the conditions will be follows:
- a commercial, a service, an industrial licensing;
- a registration time from 7 to 10 days;
- the minimum registered capital is $27,397 (100,000 drams);
For a businessman the Emirates issue a resident visa as the permission to stay in the UAE for a three-year term. Additional requirements, that must be met in order to register offshore companies in the RAC:
- it is mandatory to have an office registered in the UAE;
- you must also have an accredited local agent and at least one shareholder and one director of an offshore company (it may be one person and not necessarily a resident of the Emirates).
- your business name must end with either Ltd or on Inc.
IQ Decision specialists are ready to help you to register a company in Free Economic Zone of the Emirates, to register a business in RAK and to open a bank account in the UAE. You can ask for an appointment at the contacts indicated on the site.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.