Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Saint Lucia in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A growing interest in foreign investment;
- A legislation provides an opportunity to obtain citizenship For real estate investments;
- Companies, established by non-residents, may choose: pay taxes or not;
- A tax rate is 1%;
- No reporting required;
- No exchange control.
Support in company registration isfrom €1590
Approximate terms of company registration is from 14 daysDetailed information
* The information about owners and directors is provided after a preliminary registration
Saint Lucia is an attractive jurisdiction for entrepreneurs looking for new ways to optimize their business. You can register a company in Saint Lucia and not pay a corporate tax, if you conduct business and earn an income outside the state.
Saint Lucia (sometimes the wording of the name “Santa Lucia” can be found) is an island state. Geographically located between Saint Vincent and Martinique. English is an official language. A currency is East Caribbean Dollar. The capital is Castries.
A tourism and the offshore business are two main sources of the profit for the country. There are diplomatic relations between Russia and Saint Lucia. In order to visit the country, citizens of the Russian Federation do not need a visa. If you want to register an offshore company in Saint Lucia or to open a bank account in Saint Lucia, we will help you quickly and efficiently solve the tasks.
- The most common type of company are IBC in Saint Lucia.
- The number of directors is at least 1.
- Requirements for the residency of the director are absent.
- A shareholder is at least 1.
- A secretary is not required.
- The reporting is not required.
- The audit is not required.
- The name of the company should be: Limited, Ltd, etc.
- The standard registered capital is $50,000.
- A minimum standard capital: no requirements.
- A registered office is required.
As mentioned above, IBC (Saint Lucia) is exempt from taxes. But, if necessary (at your discretion) you can pay 1% of a corporate tax. There is an annual state duty of $300. A currency control is absent.
By contacting our company, you can register a company in Saint Lucia remotely or order the service “turnkey business in Saint Lucia”.
Experienced IQD Consulting lawyers will help you to prepare constituent documents, including:
- a document, that confirms the real company address;
- a company Charter;
- the composition of the Board of directors.
You can quickly and cheaply open an offshore in Saint Lucia by contacting us by phone numbers, which are indicated on the website of our company. We provide consulting and support services at every stage of the registration. A personal approach to each client is the key to success.
Do you want to profitably set up a company in Saint Lucia or quickly open a corporate account in Saint Lucia? We know how to help you!
The information posted in the article is current at the time of its publication.
Please, check with our specialists for possible solutions for your business.