Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Slovakia in 2020
The main advantages of this jurisdiction are:
- A developed economy and a stable political situation;
- Favorable location;
- Easy access to the EU market;
- No WHT on dividends;
- Tax relief for some business projects;
- Favorable conditions for entrepreneurship.
Support in company registration - from 2900 €
Approximate terms of company registration - from 20 daysDetailed information
If you are planning to register a company in Slovakia, then consider the following business advantages of this jurisdiction:
- Flexible tax system;
- No dividend tax;
- Reimbursement of value added tax, tax incentives for large business investment projects;
- Free trade with EU countries;
- Corporate tax rate of 21%;
- Convenient, European simple reporting system for enterprises;
- Reliable capital protection.
The most priority areas for startups are: purchase/sale of real estate, restaurant business, hotel business, IT, medicine.
Slovakia is a small industrial country located in Central Europe. It is part of the European Union.
The most developed sectors of the economy are: tourism, electronics, information technology, mechanical engineering, metallurgy, automotive, chemical and oil industries.
Every year, the Slovak Republic is rapidly improving conditions for conducting international business, that attract an increasing number of interested entrepreneurs.
In order to set up your own business in the Slovak Republic, you will need to choose one of the business entity types:
- LLP (KS).
- Limited liability company (S.R.O.);
- Public limited company (more than 50 participants).
The most popular form of doing business in Slovakia is a S.R.O.
In order to register a Slovak company remotely, you should meet the following conditions:
- The share capital (minimum 5,000 euros);
- The number of directors (minimum 1);
- The number of shareholders (minimum 1);
- Registration of a unique company name;
- Registration of legal address;
- Company income after deduction of corporate tax and expenses (not less than 12 500 euros);
- Preparation of related documents.
The submission of financial statements, as well as an audit of the company are the mandatory requirements for those, who are intended to open a company in Slovakia.
You can receive a qualified advice from IQD Consulting lawyers on registering a business in Slovakia remotely and opening a corporate account with a Slovak bank.
For more information, please call our office and request for an appointment with IQD Consulting experts.