Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Slovenia in 2020
The main advantages of this jurisdiction are:
- Developed and stable economic situation;
- The country is a member of the EU;
- The availability of double taxation avoidance agreements;
- No audit requirements;
- Favorable conditions for business activities.
Business registration – from €3100
Company registration period – from 14 daysDetailed information
The Republic of Slovenia is a rapidly developing state located in the Central Europe on the Balkan Peninsula. Slovenia is a member of the European Union.
About the country:
- Capital: Ljubljana.
- Currency: Euro.
- Official language: Slovenian.
- Neighbouring countries: Italy, Hungary, Croatia and Austria.
- Developed economic areas: tourism, agriculture, manufacturing.
If you want to conduct international business activities, then registering a company in Slovenia and opening a corporate account with a Slovenian bank will be a good option.
Those, who are interested in setting up a Slovenian company remotely, should consider the following business benefits of this jurisdiction:
- Economic stability;
- The high wages;
- Strong export of goods and services;
- Favorable conditions for doing business.
- DTA agreements with 29 countries.
If you want to register a company in Slovenia and open an account for a company in Slovenia promptly, then call our office and ask for an appointment with IQ Decision lawyers.
First of all, you need to choose the appropriate business entity type. With our help, you can register a Slovenian company in one of the following forms:
- Private Limited Liability in Slovenia (DOO).
- Public Limited Company in Slovenia (DD).
- LLP in Slovenia (k.d).
If you decide to start your own business and to register a LLC in Slovenia, you will need:
- Directors: 1 and more;
- Share capital: 7 500 euros;
- Tax number;
- Certificate of criminal record (if the beneficiary is an individual);
- Extract from the register (if the beneficiary is a legal entity).
Opening a company in Slovenia provides an opportunity to obtain a residence permit for the whole family.
- Income tax – 17%.
- Dividend tax – 0% (for dividends received within the EU) and 15% (other countries).
Terms of setting up a company in Slovenia: from 14 days.
According to Slovenian law, annual reporting is required. There are no audit requirements.
In order to register a business in Slovenia promptly and open an account with Slovenian bank, please request for an appointment with IQ Decision specialists.
We will help you to deal with the nuances of doing business in this country and will provide you with legal support at every stage of registration process.
For more details, please ask for a qualified advice from IQ Decision lawyers on starting a business in Slovenia.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.