Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Support in company registration in Thailand in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- A stable economy;
- A developed banking system;
- The positive attitude of the authorities towards foreign investment;
- Foreign entrepreneurs have the opportunity to register a company in Thailand remotely;
- A multinational corporation may open a branch in Thailand;
- The income, earned outside of Thailand, is not taxed.
Support in company registration is from €5900
Approximate terms of company registration is from 5 daysDetailed information
With the introduction of the Eastern Economic Corridor (EEC), Thailand is rapidly becoming an investor-friendly jurisdiction. Therefore, registering a company in Thailand may be a good idea for your business.
Having decided to establish a company in Thailand, you need to determine the name of your company. The name you have chosen should not coincide with the name of any previously registered partnerships or firms. Also, the company name should be easily readable and memorable for potential consumers of your products/services.
If you have trouble registering the name of a company in Thailand, call IQD Consulting for legal advice on doing business in Thailand.
We draw your attention to the fact, that to register a Thai firm, you need to draw up a memorandum of association. It should contain:
- A company name;
- An address of the registered office of the enterprise;
- Company goals;
- A statement of limited liability of shareholders;
- A statement, that the firm is an open joint stock company;
- The amount of authorized share capital.
To register a Thai Limited Liability Company
When you decide to set up an LLC in Thailand, it is worth remembering, that the company will be governed by the Civil and Commercial Code and requires a minimum of three shareholders and one director. The minimum share capital required for most companies in this type of activity in Thailand is $1.
A multinational corporation can open a Thai branch. To do this, follow these steps:
- you should obtain a Thai license with the possibility of renewal for five years;
- you should get a VAT registration number in Thailand;
- you should obtain a tax identification number;
- you should issue a certificate of registration;
Income derived from the activities of an open branch in Thailand is subject to the usual Thai income tax of 2% to 10%. But please note, that income received outside of Thailand and not related to the commercial activities of the Thai office will not be taxed.
* It is important: the head of the registered Thai branch must be a resident.
When you decide to start a business in Thailand, pay attention to the fact, that there are 30 commercial banks, 15 of which are foreign. In order to open a Thai corporate account, Thai companies may need to provide:
- a corporate registration with the Ministry of Commerce;
- a tax registration in the Department of income;
* It is important: most multinational corporations must designate a resident as a signatory to the bank.
Note that IQD Consulting staff will provide you with legal advice on opening a corporate account in Thailand. With the legal support of our specialists you will be able to quickly prepare all necessary documentation for registration of Thai business.
- a valid passport;
- a valid address;
- a certificate of company registration with the Ministry of Commerce;
- a tax accounting from the Department of income;
If you need legal advice on registering a company in Thailand, then contact our specialists on the website.
Also, IQD Consulting experts are ready to provide you with legal advice on how to open a corporate bank account in Thailand and to obtain a Thai license.
- IQD Consulting shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of the information and material contained in this website.
- Please, consider contacting our experts for possible solutions for your business.
- Still have questions? Please, fill out the form or contact us in whatever way you find best.
Our experts will be happy to answer your questions.