Thank you for your query. We will contact you soon.
Registering a company in Turkey in 2020
Key benefits of doing business in this jurisdiction:
- Developed stable economy;
- Favorable geographical location;
- Availability of agreements with the EU;
- Favorable conditions for conducting business activities;
- Fast process of establishing a business.
Business registration – from €3900
Company registration period – from 14 daysDetailed information
* The information from the registers of beneficiaries and directors is available only after preliminary registration
Turkey is a state, that borders on Bulgaria, Georgia, Syria, Iran, Armenia, Greece, Iraq, Azerbaijan. Such territorial location makes the state very profitable and promising for foreign investors. If you want to register a company in Turkey, we will help you solve this problem.
- It has 21 Free Trade Zones;
- A quick and simplified company registration procedure;
- A comfortable taxation;
- The economic stability;
- Investment areas.
The most popular forms of business in the state are:
- An LLC;
- A joint-stock company;
If you want to register an LLC in Turkey, then you need to contact our lawyers, who will tell you in detail about the nuances of doing business in this jurisdiction. There are a number of prerequisites in order to register a Turkish company. So you will need:
- an office;
- at least 1 director;
- 2 shareholders;
- the beneficiary’s visit to the state to sign the documentation (to register a company in Turkey remotely is a convenient and interesting option, but today, according to the requirements of state bodies, this is not possible);
- a registered capital is $2,200.
Businessmen, who have decided to register LS in Turkey, should consider the following points:
- LLC cannot engage in banking or insurance business;
- The company’s name lists the main industries, and “Limited Şirketi” should be added at the end. The name should not coincide with the existing company names in Turkey;
Those, who wish to open a large company and to register a joint-stock company in Turkey, should take care of the availability of:
- at least 1 shareholder;
- a minimum capital is $10,820.
Foreign founders, who contacted our company to open a firm in Turkey, will receive professional advice and support. The list of our services includes the preparation of the necessary documents, including:
- for individuals: a passport, a Turkish tax number, a proof of residence.
- for legal entities: a standard package of registration documents, the decision of the founders to set up a Turkish company, documents and photos of the founders of the company.
Documents must be properly executed and translated. The translation is certified by a notary, first in the country of issue, and after a notary in Turkey.
The standard income tax rate is 20%.
You want to enter new markets, to register a Turkish company or to buy a ready-made company in Turkey? Our company offers you a quick solution and help at all stages of the registration.
IQ Decision helps clients to register a Turkish company quickly and to open a bank account in Turkey remotely.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication. Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.