Opening an account for a company in Q-Pay is considered a promising solution among entrepreneurs, who decided to establish a business in the Czech Republic.
Q-Pay is a Czech licensed payment institution, that provides high-quality financial services to all types of businesses, as well as individuals. This payment system acts as a modern Internet solution, designed to replace the physical branches, that are a part of the traditional banking offer.
To find out the details, we advise you to contact IQ Decision and get legal advice on opening a corporate account in the Czech Republic.
Benefits of the payment system
When planning to open an account with Q-Pay, pay attention to the following information:
- A license obtained in 2017;
- A main office is in Prague;
- A range of services: opening multi currency accounts, conducting currency exchange operations, SEPA payments, SWIFT payments, IBAN accounts;
- Opening an account in the Q-Pay payment system, possibly in USD, CZK, EUR and more than 17 currencies of the world;
- A staff speaks 3 languages (Czech, English and Russian);
- It is possible to open a corporate account in Q-Pay remotely, without visit to Prague, if a client can visit Kiev or Moscow to have interview with local representative.
To open an account with a Czech payment institution (Q-Pay), first check out the current tariffs:
- Monthly account maintenance fee is from 150 to 250 EUR, depending on the required package;
- A package closing rate is 500 EUR;
- Incoming SEPA payments are 0,2% (min 20 EUR, max 100 EUR);
- Outgoing SEPA payments are 150 EUR;
- Incoming SWIFT payments (OUR) are 0,2% (min 100 EUR, max 250 EUR);
- Outgoing SWIFT payments (OUR) are 450 EUR;
- A confirmation of SWIFT is 30 EUR.
What else to consider?
Those, who want to open an account in Q-Pay remotely must know the following:
- A payment system opens accounts for various types of companies, including companies with high-risk activities;
- There are no restrictions on jurisdictions;
- It is possible to use such services as: SEPA, SEPA + SWIFT (without USD or with USD).
IQ Decision services
Support in opening an account in Q-Pay(for companies with direct management)
Support in opening a business account in Q-Pay (for companies with a nominee structure)
To get more detailed information, we recommend ordering personal advice on opening an account in the Czech payment system.
The information outlined in the article is actual at the time of its publication.
Please refer to our specialists for checking possible solutions for your business.
Still have any questions?
Fill out the form or contact us as you find convenient: skype, telegram, etc. Our experts will help you resolve the issue.