“Welcome to money without borders” is the main slogan of the TransferWise payment system. This payment system is regulated by The Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Please, contact the competent IQ Decision lawyers. You will get the opportunity to open an account in the TransferWise payment system promptly.
About the TransferWise
If you decide to open an account in TransferWise, you can take advantage of a number of benefits offered by this UK payment system, including:
- The implementation of profitable international transactions around the world in different currencies;
- Receiving direct money transfers to the bank accounts of the recipient located abroad;
- Sending money to an email address if you do not know the details of the payee;
- Free registration in the payment system;
- Currency exchange.
Now it is possible to open a corporate account in TransferWise in more than 26 currencies (GBP, USD, RUB, AUD, EUR and others). You can make money transactions through the international transfer system SWIFT. SWIFT payments usually take about 1-3 business days.
This organization operates in more than 58 countries and has 5 million clients around the world.
- Outgoing cash transactions in GBP – 50 pence;
- Outgoing cash transactions in RUB – 100 RUB;
- Outgoing cash transactions in EUR – 0.60 EUR;
- Outgoing cash transactions in USD to local banks – 1.30 USD;
- Outgoing cash transactions in USD – 6.80 USD.
Key advantages of TransferWise:
- In addition to regular cash transactions, TransferWise offers a function of a simple money conversion around the world at a real exchange rate.
- If you decide to open a commercial account in TransferWise, then you will have an opportunity to transfer funds at favorable currency exchange rates even through popular social networks such as Facebook.
- TransferWise provides a multilingual interface: in English (UK and US), Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Hungarian, Portuguese, Chinese, Romanian, Turkish, German and Russian languages.
- You can use a TransferWise currency exchange service for every payment. The mentioned amount is sent directly to the recipient's account in convertible currency. TransferWise customers have an opportunity to exchange currencies at favorable and transparent rates and by low tax rates.
Also, this payment system has a great advantage: in fact, the money will be stored in an account in a German bank. All your funds are covered by a mandatory bank guarantee in the amount of 100 000 EUR.
How to open an account in payment system?
Payment systems are slightly different from a regular banking institution. Please refer to our experts for more information.
IQ Decision lawyers will provide you with the opportunity to open an account for a company in TransferWise. Also, we can help you to open an account in Cauri in the UK.